Note: All contributions are 100% tax deductible. Please email Treasurer, Terry Jensen email@example.com OR call him at 308-870-2745 if you have further questions.
The truth is, every one of us can be generous in our own way. That's because generosity isn't about how much you have--it's about the heart of why you give. Jesus said, "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (Matthew 6:21)
With this in mind, consider the practical ways to make generosity a reality that fulfills your heart's intentions.
Everyday Ways to Give
- Online: One-time OR recurring gifts by credit or debit card. Click here.
- Check: Mail your gift to: Berean Fellowship of Churches, PO Box 234, Broken Bow, NE 68822-0234
Sponsoring a day of BFC ministry is a way to give in honor or memory of a loved one or special event. A full day sponsorship is $600.00.
To choose this option, click the arrow for a drop down box under 'My Donation' and select Day Sponsor. Please designate the Day and Occasion under "Additional Information/Other Comments." Click here.
Special Gift Opportunities
When arranged properly, many types of special gifts can help you avoid taxes on appreciated assets.
- Stocks & Bonds: By transfer directly from your brokerage account.
- Retirement Assets: From your IRA, 401(k) or 403(b) account, in a current gift or a provision in your will.
- Real Estate: By transferring ownership of residential or commercial property
- Donor-Advised Fund: By recommending a grant from a new or existing fund.
- Bequest: By adding simple gift language to your will or trust.
- Life Insurance: By naming the Berean Fellowship as a charitable beneficiary of a policy you no longer need.
As you consider your giving options, please call ahead for assistance with special gift opportunities, or for additional information about the ministries and needs of our Fellowship.